- Take Heaven’s food French Fries (450gm pack)
- Cheddar cheese or Nacho cheese
- Mayonnaise Sauce
- South West sauce (for tangy flavor)
- Fresh green onion
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat Vegetable oil to 175°C.
- Add 450 gm pack of Heaven’s food French Fries and fry about 3 to 5 minutes until it turns golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper as per taste.
- When ready put fries in a medium bowl, add Cheddar Cheese or Nacho Cheese sauce, Mayonnaise sauce, South-West Sauce on the fries.
- Garnish with pepper and chopped green onion.